Boston, Massachusetts
Resolved

I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls.But recently I ordered a Lenovo trackpoint bluetooth keyboard.

It was delivered (by NewEgg) in a box that should never have been used for shipping; the box was not sealed by tape or anything. Surprise, the keyboard slipped out or was stolen during delivery and somehow the flimsy cardboard edges were tucked back into the box when it was accepted by our admin. I ordered an almost identical USB version of the keyboard and that was properly shipped in a box within a shipping box. Lenovo denied my request for a claim for the missing merchandise despite the fact that their box was inadequate for shipping.

I tried calling them on their customer number, but we put on hold and I gave up after 30 minutes.They have lost a customer...

Review about: Newegg Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: How hard it is to contact customer service.

Had an Experience with Newegg?

Comments

Newegg_Support

Hello jim2101024,

We're sorry to hear that the keyboard was not in the package and that the box appeared to have been opened/tampered with.We'd like to see what options are available to help and ask that you send an email to wecare@newegg.com with your order number, any pictures you have of how the item was received (if possible), as well as reference to this post.

We hope to hear from you soon!

-Rella (Newegg_Support)

jim2101024
to Newegg_Support San Jose, California, United States #1234281

Hello Rella, The order number was 270336556. I have sent a response to the above to wecare@newegg.com as directed. --jim2101024