I bought a Newsmy P72 from Newegg/Tomtop and I realized that it did not work on battery, though the battery was full.It is a manufacturing defect.

I contacted Newegg and they dragged on with automated messages saying that if it was not resolved in seven days, it will be considered satisfactorily resolved. I had to keep the seven day period alive with repeated emails. I called up the company in China and it turned out that the company and the phone number were bogus. The emails and phone conversations dragged on and now Newegg says that it can only send it to China for repair if I pay for the postage.

Knowing that the company is fraud, I am not willing to spend any more on the product and send it to China.Newegg is fraud and I wish I knew how to bring the cons to book and warn future customers

Comments

Newegg_Support

Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered with your order. We would be glad to look further into this issue for you. Please email us to wecare@newegg.com and we will do everything we can to resolve this issue to your satisfaction.

Thank you again for your time to provide this feedback, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Newegg