Resolved
Style and Design

I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare.It is now Jan 10th and I still don't have my item or shipping information for that matter.

Not to mention my account has already been charged. I have tried calling their customer service multiple time to no avail. I have emailed them, chatted to them and all they say is we can't do anything due to system limitations. Now I get an email that says please wait another 3 to 7 business days for a special person to reach out to me.

They have emailed the seller and still no response! This is ridiculous!!! I have emailed "wecare" thing and they told me the same thing.

Newegg better resolve this issue, at this point, I just want to cancel this *** order and never do business here again.I attached the email conversations, I had five photos but I'm not sure if the 5th one attached.

Cjmel222 wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Newegg and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Newegg to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following companies: Amazon, Best Buy or Tigerdirect. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Newegg and newegg shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Newegg?

Comments

Newegg_Support

Hello Coty,

I apologize for the issue that you had with our Marketplace Seller in regards to your most recent purchase.I see that our representative submitted a request to our Marketplace Team in regards to cancelling your order and a full refund has been issued back to your original form of payment.

Please allow 3-5 business days for this to process and be seen on your billing statement.If you have any further questions please email us at wecare@newegg.com and we’d be glad to further assist.

Newegg Support-Tori

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1092186

Dispute the charge. Item not received, no response from seller.