I ordered an ASUS GTX660ti graphics card from Newegg, after using it I became dissatisfied with it's performance. I returned the graphics card in working and in the same condition I received it in.
After they receive the card I get an email from newegg stating that they will not honor my return and refund because their inspections team found "apparent end-user caused physical damage dents cooler pipe."
What!? Are you kidding me!? I touched this card maybe TWO times. Once to take it out of the box and install it. Twice to uninstall it and repackage it in the same carton and packing that was used to ship it to me. The card as far as I knew was in MINT condition. I called Newegg customer service to complain and of course they are about useless. "We'll take a second look at it. Worse case scenario, you send it to the manufacturer for a replacement". Listen dude, I don't want a replacement, I want a REFUND.
If you're reading this google image search "ASUS GTX660ti" and take a look at the cooling pipes. They come twisted and bent looking by design.
If the product is in fact "dented" it was sent to me that way and I knew none the better. My suggestion to you newegg is have your inspections team inspect your product before you send it out also. Unreal. Thanks for nothing.
I uploaded a picture I took of the video card when I opened the box after receiving it. Only one angle but looks fine to me!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Asus Gtx660Ti
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I finally received the childrens learning tablet today, as I suspected its a piece of Garbage lights dont work, scratches, black marks all over it, rust marks in the screw..."
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "Pre sales was great. The price quote of £75 seemed good and ups were there within a day.... After a few days i am told the laptop has been "diagnosed" and..."
- "Surprise by hubby purchased me my 1st real life like doll was a huge disappointment & cost way to much-Abby Rose, described as real like, blue eyed baby-has purple eyes,..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "I purchased Martha Stewart Living kitchen cabinets with Home Depot in Atascadero, CA in May 2014. The upper cabinets were white high gloss laminate called "Picket Fence". The original..."