Newegg - Review about Plantronics Bluetooth Headset from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

32 of 93 Newegg reviews

I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare.It is now Jan 10th and I still don't have my item or shipping information for that matter.

Not to mention my account has already been charged. I have tried calling their customer service multiple time to no avail. I have emailed them, chatted to them and all they say is we can't do anything due to system limitations. Now I get an email that says please wait another 3 to 7 business days for a special person to reach out to me.

They have emailed the seller and still no response! This is ridiculous!!! I have emailed "wecare" thing and they told me the same thing.

Newegg better resolve this issue, at this point, I just want to cancel this *** order and never do business here again.I attached the email conversations, I had five photos but I'm not sure if the 5th one attached.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Plantronics Bluetooth Headset
Review category
Gadgets and Accessories
review #767825 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Newegg? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
32 of 93 Newegg reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Newegg_Support

Jan 11 #1092695

Hello Coty,
I apologize for the issue that you had with our Marketplace Seller in regards to your most recent purchase. I see that our representative submitted a request to our Marketplace Team in regards to cancelling your order and a full refund has been issued back to your original form of payment. Please allow 3-5 business days for this to process and be seen on your billing statement. If you have any further questions please email us at wecare@newegg.com and we’d be glad to further assist.
Newegg Support-Tori

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.