Newegg - Review about Plantronics Bluetooth Headset from Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare.It is now Jan 10th and I still don't have my item or shipping information for that matter.
Not to mention my account has already been charged. I have tried calling their customer service multiple time to no avail. I have emailed them, chatted to them and all they say is we can't do anything due to system limitations. Now I get an email that says please wait another 3 to 7 business days for a special person to reach out to me.
They have emailed the seller and still no response! This is ridiculous!!! I have emailed "wecare" thing and they told me the same thing.
Newegg better resolve this issue, at this point, I just want to cancel this *** order and never do business here again.I attached the email conversations, I had five photos but I'm not sure if the 5th one attached.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Style and Design|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Plantronics Bluetooth Headset
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Ordered two ipad mini cases for a total of $30. While processing my credit card information, I was directed to a foreign website (alipay or something like that), then..."
- "Well, i just bought a powerbank 20000mah from lazada. I was very ecstatic after receiving it day ago but after peeling the cover tape of my powerbank I found out..."
- "On March 14th I ordered a Cube i7 Tablet that was offered for $304 from gearbest, naturaly I added a stylus and a keyboard to the order. Friday March 18th, I..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "I watched several different videos of people that I actually knew using this product. I was excited that it might actually work the way they showed since these were..."
- "I received my delivery for Valentines Day. Not a single bud had broken open. I took pictures of what I received and tried to reply to my order/delivery email from..."
- "Bought Samsung Galaxy Note 4 on Ebay for $423. The logo pop up to add the warranty but had to wait a few days to get the fund. Two days..."