Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Resolved
Style and Design

I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare.It is now Jan 10th and I still don't have my item or shipping information for that matter.

Not to mention my account has already been charged. I have tried calling their customer service multiple time to no avail. I have emailed them, chatted to them and all they say is we can't do anything due to system limitations. Now I get an email that says please wait another 3 to 7 business days for a special person to reach out to me.

They have emailed the seller and still no response! This is ridiculous!!! I have emailed "wecare" thing and they told me the same thing.

Newegg better resolve this issue, at this point, I just want to cancel this *** order and never do business here again.I attached the email conversations, I had five photos but I'm not sure if the 5th one attached.

Review about: Newegg Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Had an Experience with Newegg?

Comments

Newegg_Support

Hello Coty,

I apologize for the issue that you had with our Marketplace Seller in regards to your most recent purchase.I see that our representative submitted a request to our Marketplace Team in regards to cancelling your order and a full refund has been issued back to your original form of payment.

Please allow 3-5 business days for this to process and be seen on your billing statement.If you have any further questions please email us at wecare@newegg.com and we’d be glad to further assist.

Newegg Support-Tori

bobs2015
Saginaw, Michigan, United States #1092186

Dispute the charge. Item not received, no response from seller.