Run dont walk away from

On Nov, 21 st i Purchased an Asus laptop from Newegg for $445.98.This was an refurbished laptop.

It arrived to my home on Nov.25, 2015, i wrapped the box as this was a gift for my wife for christmas. we opened our gifts on Dec. 21 st 2015 because we travel on christmas eve. After my wife ripped the box open, much to our surprise there is a dent on the front lid of the laptop and the screen is cracked.

This is where the nightmare begins. I called newegg immediately and after 4 hours of b.s. they finally told me that theres nothing they can do to help me because i threw away the box it came in??? BTW the box it came in was oversized and had no protection from moving around at all, no bubble wrap i mean nothing.

ive never seen anything like this in my life. I have since filed a complaint with the BBB and also my bank is going after them to at least get my money back.

After reading many reviews online, im now kicking my self for not researching this company out first.Tahe heed to what im saying -Run from this company!!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • How they are not responsible for there screw ups
    • Packaging

Product or service
Asus Laptop
Review category
review #758471

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Newegg? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Newegg. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Newegg.
Filing a new complaint about