On Nov, 21 st i Purchased an Asus laptop from Newegg for $445.98.This was an refurbished laptop.

It arrived to my home on Nov.25, 2015, i wrapped the box as this was a gift for my wife for christmas. we opened our gifts on Dec. 21 st 2015 because we travel on christmas eve. After my wife ripped the box open, much to our surprise there is a dent on the front lid of the laptop and the screen is cracked.

This is where the nightmare begins. I called newegg immediately and after 4 hours of b.s. they finally told me that theres nothing they can do to help me because i threw away the box it came in??? BTW the box it came in was oversized and had no protection from moving around at all, no bubble wrap i mean nothing.

ive never seen anything like this in my life. I have since filed a complaint with the BBB and also my bank is going after them to at least get my money back.

After reading many reviews online, im now kicking my self for not researching this company out first.Tahe heed to what im saying -Run from this company!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of how they are not responsible for there screw ups and packaging. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of asus laptop and associated monetary loss in the amount of $446. Newegg needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned asus laptop in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Newegg. You can also consider other companies suggested by the author: Amazon, Best Buy or Tigerdirect.

Had an Experience with Newegg?

Comments