On Nov, 21 st i Purchased an Asus laptop from Newegg for $445.98.This was an refurbished laptop.
It arrived to my home on Nov.25, 2015, i wrapped the box as this was a gift for my wife for christmas. we opened our gifts on Dec. 21 st 2015 because we travel on christmas eve. After my wife ripped the box open, much to our surprise there is a dent on the front lid of the laptop and the screen is cracked.
This is where the nightmare begins. I called newegg immediately and after 4 hours of b.s. they finally told me that theres nothing they can do to help me because i threw away the box it came in??? BTW the box it came in was oversized and had no protection from moving around at all, no bubble wrap i mean nothing.
ive never seen anything like this in my life. I have since filed a complaint with the BBB and also my bank is going after them to at least get my money back.
After reading many reviews online, im now kicking my self for not researching this company out first.Tahe heed to what im saying -Run from this company!!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they are not responsible for there screw ups
- Customer service etc
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."
- "I was scammed by a website called brainsyntax. it is a creepy site once you realize that it is run by one guy and his psycho gf. Vincent Schiele a.k.a..."
- "I brought in my laptop because the screen had burn marks on it. So I brought it for repairs, said it would take about 3 weeks to fix. I was..."
- "i have been a customer for years and my account was deleted with no explanation of why? i paid for and upgrade this week and the same day it went..."
- "...On reaching the counter, I was told the flight was overbooked and I won't be allowed to board the flight..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "My grandson, wife and myself went to the Moline Regal theater just this last Saturday. I was aware of this new security idea of theirs. I am licensed to..."