On Nov, 21 st i Purchased an Asus laptop from Newegg for $445.98.This was an refurbished laptop.
It arrived to my home on Nov.25, 2015, i wrapped the box as this was a gift for my wife for christmas. we opened our gifts on Dec. 21 st 2015 because we travel on christmas eve. After my wife ripped the box open, much to our surprise there is a dent on the front lid of the laptop and the screen is cracked.
This is where the nightmare begins. I called newegg immediately and after 4 hours of b.s. they finally told me that theres nothing they can do to help me because i threw away the box it came in??? BTW the box it came in was oversized and had no protection from moving around at all, no bubble wrap i mean nothing.
ive never seen anything like this in my life. I have since filed a complaint with the BBB and also my bank is going after them to at least get my money back.
After reading many reviews online, im now kicking my self for not researching this company out first.Tahe heed to what im saying -Run from this company!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- How they are not responsible for there screw ups
- Customer service etc
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought an ASUS X99-PRO/USB 3.1 motherboard and installed it as a replacement for an MSI motherboard that I damaged due to overclocking. The operating system and other tidbits..."
- "Bought a 7" RCA tablet (RCT6077W22) back on Friday this last Christmas from Wal-mart and it took only 7 months to die. The battery started to grow slowly. ..."
- "Matt Gulla was on Ted's team for 90 days, then got his very own department (Customer Advocacy). With a resume like this he was clearly the one for the job......"
- "after a couple years the heater stopped heating and only put out sort of warm air. customer service sent out new bulbs and when i pulled out the old..."
- "My grandson, wife and myself went to the Moline Regal theater just this last Saturday. I was aware of this new security idea of theirs. I am licensed to..."
- "i went to purebred breeders web site picked out a husky $1100 dollars they guaranteed the dogs health and said they knew the breeder for years very trustworthy ,,1 week..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I ordered a dress Nov. 15 , they said it would be shipped in 4-7 days. They took the payment, I paid with my debit card. And to this day..."
- "Had my UP2 for 8 months when the band broke, split in two. Filed a claim in Sept. '16 and was told they would replace within 3-4 weeks. As with..."