I'm a big fan of Newegg. Their sale prices can be very good.

What I like the most is how quickly my order shows up on my door stop. If the item is shipped from their Edison NJ warehouse, it reaches my home in Philadelphia the next day (usually). I consider that an incredible convenience. Now it seems as though my orders are being intentionally delayed.

The packages take an odd route just to end up with the US mail. I wonder if the longer route is to drum up business for the more expensive shipping choice. I'm an older man, probably a crabby old man that longs for the good old days, but it annoys me to see something come along that appears really great and when it drives all the other businesses out (Home Depot ie) they get greedy and stick it to you. Newegg should look into their shipping practices.

Is the few dollars they make on the delivery upgrade worth driving loyal customers away. Amazon is probably not going to fade away like all the old home improvement stores did.

Review about: Newegg Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Newegg_Support

Hello,

Thank you for providing us with your feedback and I apologize for the negative shipping experience.

If your recent order was placed with the 4-7 business day shipping method, this method is geared towards our customers who aren’t ordering under a time constraint and are looking to save money on shipping.

The contract with our carriers states that they must deliver packages in accordance with the chosen timeframe, and occasionally they must have the Post Office make final delivery so your order may arrive within the timeframe.

Please email us at wecare@newegg.com if you have any questions or concerns.

Regards,