Brooklyn, New York
1.6
Ease of Use
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased ASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EXTREME Motherboard and received a wrong item. same brand motherboard but different model. contacted customer service about this, emailed pictures of the item and sent it back with RMA#. NO other actions with the item.

After 3 weeks newegg answered me, that the item has missing serial number or something, broken part, ets. They rejected my return and sent it back to me. that was their fault, but the company doest care about customers. since they receive the money. I have no single idea how did this item come to me or what's wrong with the serial number. Newegg sells and ships. they should know it or at least could start the investigation. but they just refuse assuming their fault. and do a refund.

That's the story how newegg sells trash to people for the price of $490.59.

I made the decision to fill complaint to Bureau of Consumer Protection and Department of Consumer Affairs

Review about: Asus Motherboard.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Customer chat person tried to help.

I didn't like: Newegg fraud.

Had an Experience with Newegg?

Comments

Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States #1179319

They just pulled this on me.Returned a $150 TP-Link Extender and they said I had taken the serial number off of it a and could not refund.

Do a Google on Newegg RMA complaints. It will shock you.

These guys should be in jail.I filed a formal claim with PayPal Credit and hopefully will get a refund through them.

Newegg_Support

Hello Mikhail.A,

Thank you for taking the time to post this and I'm truly sorry to hear that your RMA was denied due to this item being different than what was advertised.

We'd like to look further into this to fully understand what occurred and what options we may have for you.

Please email us your order number to wecare@newegg.com and include a link to this post in your message.

-Mike (Newegg Support)