Ease of Use
Style and Design

STAY AWAY FROM NEWEGG!!

Went through 30 days of *** returning a defective product and getting a refund. Stay away from this company. Their reps did not even know their own procedures as to returning a product and getting the authorization number etc. They would send me email replies that a refund was issued and it was not. Just issued today and not for the correct amount! They like to point fingers at the other firms filing the orders. All goes through them until a problem arises. They delayed days replying to my return request so I called them. Just a mess. I will never use them again. The absolute worse return experience I have ever had and that includes locally.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $39. The author is overall dissatisfied with Newegg. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following companies Amazon or Best Buy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Newegg.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Appliances and Electronics category for more informed decision or compare Newegg to other companies on our site.

Comments

Newegg_Support
#1193916

Hello!

We're sorry to hear that you've a had a bad experience recently. We would be more than happy to take a second look into your issue. When you have a free moment please send your order number to wecare@newegg.com and we'll be happy to help.

Newegg Support,