Update by user Jan 06, 2017

Poor customer service at it again! After the response from newegg I responded as requested only to receive an email saying they will contact me in 2-5 days!

Or i can call the customer care line that I have already talked to which refused to help and made me want to write this complaint in the first place! But they can respond to a complaint here in a matter of hours. How exactly does this help the situation.

Except make me want to get this item and forget that newegg ever existed. The email wecare is just laughable.

Original review posted by user Jan 06, 2017

Placed an order with overnight shipping with the site saying delivery date of Fri the 6th. Look this morning and the item is still in packaging.

Call customer service and they say that the item will take 1-2 days for processing. They continue to tell me that they let me know in the order confirmation after the purchase was made. So the item that i ordered will be here whenever they get around to it. Was going to start using newegg for my business orders and this was a trial run to see how they performed.

I will never bring my business over to them or order another item from this company. Stay away!!!!

Review about: Newegg Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipping.

Comments

One thing I have noticed, if you want it actually 1 or 2 day shipping, you have to check the box for the $2.99 rush processing.

Newegg_Support

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to post this.

We do apologize for your experience with our processing times.

We’d be more than happy to bring your feedback and concerns to the correct parties.

Feel free to email us the details of your experience and the order number associate to wecare@newegg.com and include a link to this post.