Received a motherboard with bad memory slots. Since they don't stand by their products, I had to order a new one myself to not have to wait 2+ weeks to use the almost $2000 worth of parts I bought. I emailed customer service AND put a note in the box to NOT send a replacement but to credit for the return. They decided to send me a replacement anyway. They couldn't figure out how to redirect the package back and apparently the first person I talked to couldn't be bothered to place another RMA for their mistake OR place the call tag like they said they would

After talking to a second person after having an unopened box sitting around for a week I had to ask over 5 times before they would ask their supervisor if they could send a call tag, for the unopened box they weren't supposed to ship in the first place. After waiting yet another week plus, I still have this unopened box, no sign of call tag, and am still out of pocket.

During customer service interaction number 3 I learn an internal "pick up request" has been placed and approved, but they can't tell me why UPS hasn't picked up in the last 7 days. I just need to wait 1 to 2 more business days for "processing." I was given a "request number" which does me no good since I can't track any of this online. I had more questions, but the agent just gave a generic apology and abruptly disconnected the chat.

Had an Experience with Newegg?

Comments

Newegg_Support

Hello ihateusernames,

We're terribly sorry to hear about the experience you reported receiving and would love to help.Can you please contact us at wecare@newegg.com with your original order details?

Please also reference this review, thank you and we look forward to hearing from you.~ William

ihateusernames
to Newegg_Support Atlanta, Georgia, United States #926297

Today was the first time I had to revisit this, since well, I have work.The fourth experience turned out to be the even worse.

Why doesn't anybody that can actually do anything work with customers?I emailed this link, the transcript from the latest chat-astrophy, and CC'd the "supervisor" email I was given that didn't match the name of said supervisor that I finally talked to after they were no longer "very unavailable"

TLDR: After a week nothing happened and experience got worse.