Received a motherboard with bad memory slots. Since they don't stand by their products, I had to order a new one myself to not have to wait 2+ weeks to use the almost $2000 worth of parts I bought. I emailed customer service AND put a note in the box to NOT send a replacement but to credit for the return. They decided to send me a replacement anyway. They couldn't figure out how to redirect the package back and apparently the first person I talked to couldn't be bothered to place another RMA for their mistake OR place the call tag like they said they would

After talking to a second person after having an unopened box sitting around for a week I had to ask over 5 times before they would ask their supervisor if they could send a call tag, for the unopened box they weren't supposed to ship in the first place. After waiting yet another week plus, I still have this unopened box, no sign of call tag, and am still out of pocket.

During customer service interaction number 3 I learn an internal "pick up request" has been placed and approved, but they can't tell me why UPS hasn't picked up in the last 7 days. I just need to wait 1 to 2 more business days for "processing." I was given a "request number" which does me no good since I can't track any of this online. I had more questions, but the agent just gave a generic apology and abruptly disconnected the chat.

Comments

Newegg_Support

Hello ihateusernames,

We're terribly sorry to hear about the experience you reported receiving and would love to help. Can you please contact us at wecare@newegg.com with your original order details?

Please also reference this review, thank you and we look forward to hearing from you. ~ William

ihateusernames
to Newegg_Support Atlanta, Georgia, United States #926297

Today was the first time I had to revisit this, since well, I have work. The fourth experience turned out to be the even worse.

Why doesn't anybody that can actually do anything work with customers? I emailed this link, the transcript from the latest chat-astrophy, and CC'd the "supervisor" email I was given that didn't match the name of said supervisor that I finally talked to after they were no longer "very unavailable"

TLDR: After a week nothing happened and experience got worse.